Full Fetec Childcare Qualification:
- Working With Children – Distinction
- Caring For Children 0 to 6 years – Distinction
- Understanding Special Needs – Distinction
- Communications – Distinction
- Early Childcare Education – Distinction
- Childcare Development – Distinction
- Occupational First Aid – Distinction
- Work Experience – Distinction
- Care Provision and Practice – Distinction
- Manual Handling/Safe Lifting Techniques – Distinction
- Child Psychology (level 6) – Distinction
Làmh Module One, Two & Three
This is a manual sign system used by children and adults with intellectual disability and communication needs. Speech is always used with signs and only the key words within each sentence are signed.
Registered to use the Derbyshire Language Scheme (DLS)
This Scheme is a system of language intervention aimed at children who have difficulties in developing language skills. The system is made up of Teaching Manuals, a collection of language tests and specially designed forms to record each child’s progress.
Introduction To DIR/Floor Time (Mari Caulfield)
DIR® Floortime is a developmentally-based framework that helps educators, and parents develop an intervention tailored to the unique challenges and strengths of the child with autistic spectrum disorder.
Numicon is a multi-sensory approach, built on a proven pedagogy that raises achievement across all ability levels. With problem-solving, reasoning and conversation at its heart, this system ensures every child can enjoy success in mathematics.
Handwriting Without Tears
The Handwriting Without Tears® curriculum draws from years of innovation and research to provide developmentally appropriate, multisensory strategies for early writing. The program follows research of how children learn best and includes materials that address all styles of learning.
Child Protection Level 1 & 2
Child – Minders Quality Awareness Programme
Full Garda Clearance
Member Of Irish Red Cross
Paediatric First Aid
Red Cross Cardiac First Response (CFR)
Red Cross EFR